- Swags, Jabots, Balloons
- Cornices, Valances
- Pleated Shades, Fabric Shades
- Blackout Drapes
- Sun-Damaged or Fragile Materials
- Vertical Blinds and Top Treatments
We offer spray application of soil guards, flame retardants, deodorants, etc.
DRAPES ARE CLEANED WHERE THEY HANGNo need for time consuming and costly removal and rehanging of draperies. No “down time”.
- NO TOXICITY/NO ODORNo fear of allergy flare-ups or other problems from toxic chemicals
- FIREPROOFING IS RETAINEDNo need for costly re-fireproofing of drapes and other fabrics.
- NO LOSS OF RESINS OR SIZINGDraperies keep their origina shape and stay looking like new longer. no more limp buckrams.
- TOBACCO AND OTHER ODORS VANISH Freshness is restored to the drapes and to the room
- ON-SITE PROCESS IS THE GENTLEST AVAILABLE
Since the ON-SITE method cleans your draperies where they hang, they are not soaked and twisted in solution as in regular in-plant dry cleaning. This means no shrinkage and no damage to your valuable draperies and other fabrics WE CLEAN ANY TYPE OF WINDOW COVERINGThis includes blackout drapes, fabric blinds and shades. Conventional dry cleaning methods can ruin rubber blackout draperies. WE OFFER A TAKE DOWN AND RE-HANG SERVICEIf you are remodeling, painting, etc., we will bring your drapes/window treatments into our plant, clean and store them.
Call today to schedule your free estimate: 816-283-3473 Ask for Brad or Mike