AREA RUGS & CUSHIONS
From the most expensive far eastern rugs to the simplest cotton, we provide the same careful and professional attention.
A handmade rug is a work of art that a weaver spent months or even years to create. Crafting their design one small hand tied knot at a time. Now that piece of art is in your home, and you want to take care of it.
Arrow will not use cleaning methods that leave chemicals in your rug or simply brush the surface. We use a full immersion wet wash cleaning. This is the method recommended by rug retailers, rug conservators and rug collectors. This is also the method used by rug weavers for thousands or years.
This process incorporates 5 keys steps.
- Dusting – Vacuuming or shaking out pounds of dirt in the rugs foundation.
- Dye Setting – Use a dye stabilizing agent to set the dye during the wash.
- Shampoo – Using products safe for cleaning rug fibers
- Rinsing – Thoroughly rinsing the fibers clean.
- Drying – Removing the excess water and laying it out flat to dry so that it does not become stretched or misshapen.
If you want to protect your health and the investment in your rug and to protect your family from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollens and dust mites that reside in your rugs, then bring them to Arrow or call us. Arrow offers free pick-up and delivery. We provide the most thorough, safest cleaning system for rugs available.